Datsik tried to escape when escorting from the courthouse in St. Petersburg

Employees of Rosgvardia stopped the attempt to escape from custody Vyacheslav Datsik when he was escorted from the courthouse, the press service of the State Guard of Rosgvardia in St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region.

“Today, on May 17, during a court session in the Petrogradsky District Court of St. Petersburg to prolong the detention of a scandalously known recidivist, a fighter without rules, Vyacheslav Datsik, the said citizen began to behave inconsistently and aggressively, in connection with which the judge made a decision . to remove him from the courtroom when transmitting it from the room, the defendant had physically resisted and inflicted bodily injuries to one of the police officers in charge of escorting, and tried to leave the zone of protection “- gov ritsya in a statement on the ministry in a social network page “VKontakte”.

Riot police GU Rosgvardii prevented an attempt to escape from custody and detained Datsika at the scene.

Datsik is in custody since 19 May 2016, in relation to his criminal case under article “Violation of inviolability of the home,” and the article “Robbery committed by group of persons with objects used as weapons.”

On the night of May 18, 2016, the nationalist Datsik, known as the Red Tarzan, forced the “collaborators” and visitors to the brothel on the 11th line of the Vasilievsky Island to go naked to the nearest police station. Publications in the media and social networks were accompanied by photographs and videos. According to the media, Datsik was armed with a mount and voiced threats. Later that night he was detained during a visit to another brothel located in the Petrogradsky district.

The Investigative Committee of St. Petersburg filed a criminal case against Datsik about violation of the inviolability of the home. The UK reported that the second address that Datsik visited on the night of the “bare march” was not a brothel, but a boutique hotel “Graftio”. In addition, the police filed a case against Datsik about robbery.

In March 2016, Datsik was released from the colony in Krasnoyarsk, where he served a five-year sentence for a robbery attack on the St. Petersburg cellular communication salon. In 2007, he was already detained on suspicion of robberies in the mobile communication salons, after which Datsik was forcibly treated in a psychiatric hospital, from which he fled in 2010 and went to the Oslo immigration office with the intention of seeking asylum in Norway. With him was a gun, which he handed over to the police.

At the end of December 2010, a Norwegian court sentenced him to eight months in prison for illegally carrying weapons, and in March 2011, Datsik was deported to Russia and arrested. The psychiatric examination found him completely sane.

Original: Дацик попытался сбежать при конвоировании из здания суда в Петербурге

Share this:

Rate post:

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)


Be the First to Comment!

Sing in: 
Notify of